StanozololWhat is Stanozolol?
Stanozolol is an anabolic steroid used by athletes and bodybuilders in the cutting cycle. Stanozolol is considered a cutting drug, this means that it is used in lower doses in order to discontinue with an anabolic steroid. By decreasing the amount of artificially produced testosterone, it raises the amount of naturally produced testosterone. It is considered an effective anabolic steroid, as it is warranted to avoid possible sexual dysfunction. As it might seem inappropriate for an anabolic steroid, it is not used for increasing muscular mass and strength, but because of that it does not mean that it is less toxic or totally "safe”. It is important to get informed about all risks before starting to take it. Users are also advised to consult a doctor first in order to get prescription of right dosage for their particular case. Stanozolol is actively traded on black market; however its usage without prescription is illegal. Users may use it in different dosage, not the one needed to cut with steroids and by that increasing the incidence of side effects.
What are the benefits from the use of Stanozolol?
The benefits from the use of stanozolol are the following:
- Physique enhancement if a "hardening” effect is desired and the user does not want to use such steroid as trenbolone.
- It is a suitable choice for other purposes as well. For example, it may be used to increase weight and at the same time not increasing estrogen. It also does not require the use of an aromatase inhibitor.
Stanozolol is an anabolic steroid available for use as in both oral form and injection. It is considered a unique compound, as both forms contain the exact same quantity of steroid. However, it is mostly recommended to use the injectable form due to lower effect in terms of nitrogen retention. Due to more potent action on liver, it is indicated to use lower doses for a limited period of time. Stanozolol differs from other injectable anabolic steroids. In comparison with other injectable anabolic steroids, that are more like oil solution of an esterified compound, stanozolol is an aqueous suspension of fine particles of steroid. This is the reason it does not follow the half-life pattern, its duration of action is probably at least a week.
It is not indicated for use in women due to the fact that anabolic steroids are not safe for female athletes. Stanozolol is very problematic for women due to its increased androgenic action towards metabolism. Even low doses of 2 mg per day have caused adverse effects of virilization. Another reason of such intolerance of the drug in women is the slow clearance of the drug, due to its long-lasting properties. Therefore, women should assess all the risks prior to starting to use it and determine whether stanozolol is appropriate for them or not.
Important tips about Stanozolol
- Prevent your doctor about all medicines you are taking including prescription and non-prescription ones, vitamins, minerals and herbal products in order to avoid potential interaction between these and stanozolol. Take the complete list of the drugs that should not be used concurrently with stanozolol.
- Unlike other anabolic steroids, stanozolol does not aromatize, respectively it should not be used in combination with any aromatase inhibitors.
- Make all necessary laboratory tests on a regular basis in order to avoid the incidence of severe side effects. These include the evaluation of liver enzymes level, cholesterol levels and blood sugar levels.
- Stanozolol should not be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding. As it is a drug with potent action on liver, it is also very dangerous for development of fetus and bone growth of babies. Discuss with a doctor all potential risks for usage while pregnant and breastfeeding and overweight potential benefit with the harm it may cause.
Like most of drugs and especially anabolic steroids, it may cause side effects when used in indicated doses. Stanozolol is an orally active compound, which means it is not destroyed by passing through liver; however it is a steroid with one of the worst indicators of hepatoxicity of any steroid. It may produce in some cases liver failure, liver tumors and other liver problems, especially if the user has existing symptoms of liver dysfunction. It is necessary to evaluate the liver function on a regular basis in order to control the effect of the steroid on the liver. Another undesirable effect of stanozolol is on increasing cholesterol levels. By increasing cholesterol levels, increases the incidence of developing heart and vessel problems.
In order to avoid occurrence of severe adverse events it is important to limit its use to 6 weeks. It may also be more potent than other anabolic steroids to increasing tendon brittleness. Therefore, a period of usage of 6 weeks is more than appropriate for achieving desired effects.
Another side effect users may experience with stanozolol is joint pain during a cycle due to the fact that it causes injection pain and has direct action on joints. Follow the dosage and indications of use exactly as prescribed. If you have joint pain during a cycle, report about it right away and receive the appropriate medical assistance and counseling.
The most common side effects users may experience with stanozolol are quite similar to the side effects one may experience with any anabolic steroid, and these are:
- Hair loss;
- Acne and oily skin;
- Decreased or increased sexual interest;
- Frequent and prolonged erections.
·It is recommended to store stanozolol in a clean and dry place at the room temperature below 30 degrees.
·Do not store the drug in the kitchen or in the bathroom near sink in order to avoid moisture.
·Keep it away from direct sunlight and heat in order to protect it from deterioration.
·Keep it out of the sight and reach of children.
·Do not use expired drug, always check for the expiry date at the bottom of the package.