- Do you ship to P.O. Boxes and APOs?
- How do you ship?
- Is your packing discreet, what about customs, what if the package is seized?
- What is the shipping fee?
- How successful delivery is?
- Is a signature required for shipping?
- How long is the entire process of ordering and shipping?
- What should I do if I do not receive my order?
- When can I see the expected arrival date of my package?
- What does Semi-Shipped mean?
- Do you provide tracking numbers? / Are the packages trackable?
- What should I do in case my package is late?
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes and APOs?
Yes, we do ship to PO Box and APO addresses, just please leave the shipping info in the comment line of each order to ensure delivery success.
How do you ship?
We ship our products worldwide and all packages are shipped very discreet.
- Neither our organization name nor anything else that would imply pharmaceutical contents of the package is specified on the parcel or packing slips.
- Packaging types are changed constantly to achieve max delivery success.
- The size of our packages are generally small to avoid unnecessary suspiciousness. If the order is too large to fit in one package, it will automatically be divided into two or more packages (all for one shipment handling charge).
- We also reuse original cardboard boxes for packing different products that fit in (we are an environmental oriented company)
- Orders are sent from various warehouses located in different European and International countries.
Is your packing discreet, what about customs, what if the package is seized?
We give a great importance to our security system; the packing of the products is as discreet as possible. In case a package is seized at customs, we need the seizure letter from customs or FDA in order to reship the order at no charge for the customer. The customer needs to take some pics of the seizure letter and envelope and send them to [email protected] We reship an order only once. We are not reshipping to the following locations: Australia, Canada, New Zeeland, Singapore, Italy, Germany, South Coreea.
What is the shipping fee?
The shipping cost is 50 USD.
How successful delivery is?
We ensure that all packages are shipped with maximum discretion. Products are removed from their original boxes and repacked with extreme care and precaution, specifically to minimize shipment volume. Our organisation name is not indicated on any package, and shipments are sent from various shipping points from Europe and other countries, established in different countries, to ensure maximum discretion and highest probability of successful delivery.
Is a signature required for shipping?
The orders are being shipped out with registered mail, these orders may be tracked while in transit to the destination. In order to ensure maximum safety, a signature is required upon delivery.
How long is the entire process of ordering and shipping?
When the customer places an order, our system automatically sends a payment instruction e-mail. Once payment is submitted and confirmed, the order is processed and handled within 1-3 business days.
The regular shipping and delivery timeframe for the orders is within 7-15 business days, weekends excluded. The international orders may delay due to custom procedures up to 25 business days.
In case your order is not delivered within the indicated timeframe, please feel free to contact our customer support by opening a ticket in order to properly assist you. We would really appreciate your understanding and cooperation in the matter.
What do I do if I don't receive my order?
An order may not be delivered to the destination in case it has been seized at customs or lost in the mail. If the order has been seized, please take some pics of the seizure letter and envelope and e-mail them to [email protected], to be able to investigate the case and reship the order. In case you haven’t received your order within the allotted time frame, please feel free to inform us via our ticket system and we will do our best to investigate the case and reship your order at no charge. Please note that we are not reshipping to the following locations: Australia, Canada, New Zeeland, Singapore, Italy, Germany, South Korea.
Where can I see the expected arrival date of my package?
You need to be logged into your account and click on the "My Orders” link on the right side of the website. Then, to retrieve all the available information about your order, please click on "More info".
What does Semi-Shipped mean?
Semi-shipped indicates that the order has been released for shipment. One part of the order has been already shipped out; the other is still being processed and will be shipped within 1-3 days.
Do you provide tracking numbers? / Are the packages trackable?
According to our security policy, the tracking number of the parcel cannot be displayed. However, you may view the expected dates of the order in the order history back in your account.
What should I do in case my package is late?
It may happen for orders to delay due to custom procedures or due to mail service instability. In case your order is not received as accorded, please inform us through an e-mail, we will further assist you in the matter.