Methenolone EnanthateWhat is Methenolone Enanthate?
Methenolone enanthate is an anabolic steroid that has small androgenic action. It has potent action on increase of muscle mass. It is a medicine that do not intensify substantially the muscle mass, that is the reason it may be used for a long period of time. The muscle growth provoked by methenolone enanthate maintains even after stopping usage. It is not recommended for use in females because the acetate does not aromatize into estrogen and does not preserve the water in organism. It has properties of fat burning, however it should rather be used for the indicated above purposes. Methonolone enanthate is a drug that may be obtained without prescription. However, patients are indicated to consult a doctor first and get the appropriate dosage for desired purpose.
- Methonolone enanthate should not be used in patients with apparent hypersensitivity to the drug or to any of its constituents.
- Avoid the use of methonolone enanthate during pregnancy. If you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant while using this medicine, prevent a doctor right away. The drug intersects placenta and may cause severe malformations in fetus. Take all protective measures to avoid such consequences. If you become pregnant while using methonolone enanthate, discontinue with the drug.
- Do not use methonolone enanthate while breast-feeding. The drug may pass into breast milk and harm the baby.
- Methonolone enanthate is contraindicated in patients with male-recognized or suspected prostate tumor.
- It is contraindicated the use of methonolone enanthate in patients with severe heart disease, liver or kidney complication. If you have any of the enumerated disease, be aware of the consequences by following the therapy with methonolone enanthate.
Methenonole enanthate is a drug available for oral administration as tablets and as injection. It is recommended to follow the therapy exactly as prescribed by a physician or indicated by a pharmacist. The usual recommended dose of methenolone enanthate in the form of injection is 350-600 mg per week for men. For therapy in women it is recommended to use lower doses. The minimum dosage of methenolone enanthate should be no less than 400 mg per week.
Generally, such medicine is recommended to take in cycles. Starting with an initial dose and following a maintenance dose until there is need of dose titration. The quantity of methenolone enanthate depends also on the patient and on his/her desired objectives.
Most of the times, it is indicated to take the injection at hospital or clinic. If there is the need to take the injection home, you need to follow the instructions of administrations accordingly. Prior to administrating the injection, inspect visually the vial for any particles and other irregularities such as discolored or gloomy content. Use new syringes each time you administer a dose of methenolone enanthate. If you have any questions related to the use of the drug, contact your physician or ask a pharmacist.
Precautions with Methonolone Enanthate
Prevent your doctor about all medical conditions that may interact with methonolone enanthate or that may affect the pharmacokinetic of the drug.
- Inform your doctor about all medicines you are taking daily, including prescription, non-prescription ones, herbal products, minerals and natural supplements. It is not recommended the concomitant use of methonolone enanthate with the following medicines: carbamazepine, macrolide immunosuppressant, corticosteroids such as prednisone, oral anticoagulants such as warfarin, insulin and other oral hypoglycemic such as glyburide and propranolol. If the use of any from the enumerated drugs is necessary, adjust the doses in order to not interfere with the pharmacokinetics of each other.
- If you have any allergies, exercise caution to the use of methonolone enanthate, especially to any substances or foods. If any allergic reaction to the drug occurs, report about it immediately, discontinue with the drug and take all appropriate measures to treat the symptoms.
- If you have any cardiovascular disorders such as heart failure, heart difficulties, coronary artery illness, edema, high cholesterol levels, sleep apnea then you should exercise caution to the use of methonolone enanthate.
Like all medicines, methenonole enanthate may cause adverse reactions when used as indicated/prescribed. Generally, the drug is well tolerated and the side effects are mild to moderate in severity. The most common side effects patients may experience while using methonolone enanthate are the following:
- Bone aches;
- Painful tongue;
- Nausea and vomiting;
- Unusual bleeding;
- Dark-colored urine;
- Rare weight gain;
- Light-colored stools;
Other side effects patients may experience while on therapy with methonolone enanthate are the following:
- Extending penis;
- Unnatural hair growth;
- Unequal menstrual periods;
- Amplified frequency of erections;
- Hoarseness or deepening of voice;
- Oily skin;
- Unusual hair loss.
Overdosage with Methenolone Enanthate
If you took greater doses of methenolone enanthate, report about it immediately. You might experience weakness, blurred vision, confusion, nausea and vomiting and other gastrointestinal disorders. Take all appropriate measures to treat the symptoms. Discontinue with the drug until there is no danger.
If you missed a dose
If you forgot to take a dose, take it as soon as possible. If there is too late to take the skipped dose, leave it and continue your usual schedule. Do not double the doses to make up for the missed one. If you have missed more than one dosage daily, try to take it as soon as possible. If it is near time for your following doses, leave the missed one and return to your regular schedule. Remember, skipped doses decrease the effect of the drug. If you have any questions related to the missed dose of methenolone enanthate, contact a pharmacist or a physician for offering you appropriate counseling.
It is recommended to keep methenolone enanthate in a clean and dry place at the room temperature below 30 degrees C. Keep the medicine away from direct sunlight, heat and moisture. Store the medicine out of the reach and sight of children. Do not use expired medicine. Look carefully at the expiry date on the bottom of the package. If you have any questions related to the disposal ways of methenolone enanthate, ask a pharmacist.