Manufacturer: Dragon Pharma, Europe
Substance: Trenbolone Acetate
Pack: 10ml vial (100mg/ml)
Description of Trenbolone 100
Trenbolone 100 is an anabolic steroid used for promoting muscle mass and strength. Trenbolone 100 is considered a very efficient drug for building strength and muscle mass. Trenbolone has three derivatives, trenbolone acetate, trenbolone enanthate and trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate. Unlike other anabolic steroids, trenbolone acetate it does not convert into estrogens, therefore it is excluded the risk of gynecomastia and developing of other feminine features. Trenbolone 100 is a very powerful steroid. It has never been approved by FDA for use in humans. It was developed as Finaplex pellets and intended for use as a veterinary product to be put under the skin of cattle. However, over time, athletes and bodybuilders have realised its properties and started to use it in order to boost physical performance. Therefore, it is a drug that may be obtained only with prescription.
Abuse of Trenbolone 100
Trenbolone acetate is an anabolic steroid that is classified as Schedule III controlled substance under Controlled Substances Act. It means that it cannot be obtained without prescription. Most of the time athletes and bodybuilders tend to abuse the drug in order to obtain better results in a short period of time. If taking into account that this anabolic steroid does not have aromatising effects, which means that it does not convert into estrogens, it makes it even more attractive for athletes for enhancing physical performance.
Benefits of Trenbolone 100
Trenbolone 100 is a highly anabolic/androgenic drug and it has the following benefits:
- Causes rapid increases in muscle mass;
- Low water retention;
- Increased red blood cell production;
- Excellent post cycle muscle retention;
- Increased creatine phosphate synthesis;
- Inhibits cortisol production directly through the glucocorticoid receptors.
How is Trenbolone 100 used?
As already mentioned above, Trenbolone 100 was developed as Finaplex pellets and indicated in veterinary purposes. However, due to the fact that it has amazing properties, many athletes started to convert pellets into an injectable form and use it for boosting physical performance. Such a practice is very dangerous as it is neither sterile nor safe. Also, there are a lot of respectable underground laboratories that produce quality injectable forms of trenbolone acetate. Generally, such underground laboratories produce trenbolone acetate as 75 g/ml or 100mg/ml. if it is about to be used in order to enhance physical performance, it is recommended to use the faster acting acetate. It is used most of the time daily, with a dosage of 75mg or 100mg. However, due to the fact that it is a very powerful steroid, it is recommended to inject a dose of 37.5-50mg of trenbolone acetate daily.
Side effects of Trenbolone 100
Like all anabolic steroids, Trenbolone 100 may cause side effects. It is a drug that cannot be obtained with prescription, therefore its production is doubtful and all users should exercise caution to it. Side effects some users may experience can be serious, which makes the drug dangerous despite its positive effects on the muscle mass and strength. Some of the side effects of trenbolone acetate are the following:
- Male pattern baldness;
- Acne, which is worse than if using any other anabolic steroid;
- Due to its androgenic properties, it is not recommended to be used in women as it may cause severe virilizing effects and other side effects.
- Even if trenbolone acetate cannot aromatize, due to the progesterone route, in presence of estrogen it may cause gynecomastia. Itself it cannot cause such adverse event; however if taking into account the fact that it is usually stacked with a testosterone, gynecomastia and other estrogen related side effects are of great concern.
- Poor sleep patterns and insomnia;
- Severe sweating, both during the night time and also just walking, or doing any other smallest of activities.
- Impairment of cardiovascular function. It should not be used in males who are engaged in fitness activity or other sports.
- Hypertension. In order to control blood pressure it is important to measure blood pressure on a regular basis and try to control it while using trenbolone acetate. If the blood pressure is high and it is persistent, discontinue with the drug in order to avoid further complications and developing of other serious cardiovascular side effects.
- Kidney problems, in order to avoid any complications it is recommended to drink plenty of water.
Users should exercise caution to the use of Trenbolone 100. Always assess the risks and benefits from using such a powerful drug.
Important facts about Trenbolone 100
- Trenbolone acetate has high androgenic/anabolic effects than testosterone forms.
- In order to obtain effective results it is necessary to inject the solution every day. If taking into account the severity of adverse events it may cause, it is recommended to inject a lower dose of trenbolone acetate.
- It cannot be characterized by the aromatization process into estrogen as it carries a strong progestin nature.
- Trenbolone acetate was initially developed as finaplex pellets and indicated for use as a veterinary product.
- Trenbolone acetate also promotes fat loss. While it is not the only anabolic steroid that carries such property, trenbolone acetate is very effective when it comes to fat burning.
- It is not recommended for use in women due to high androgenic effects and the increased incidence of developing serious virilizing effects. It should not be used during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
- Other more common steroidal property of trenbolone acetate is the increase in red blood cell production. While red blood cells carry oxygen to and through the blood, the increase in red blood cell production helps better oxygenate the blood.
- Trenbolone acetate is also efficient in the reduction of glucocorticoid hormones, or so called stress hormones.
Trenbolone 100 Storage
- It is recommended to store trenbolone acetate in a clean and dry place at the room temperature below 30 degrees C.
- Try to avoid the direct sunlight and heat.
- Do not keep the medicine in the kitchen or in the bathroom in order to avoid the moisture.
- Discard safely the expired or no-longer needed medication.
Please log in to write review.